How To Design A Modern And Pet-Friendly Vet Clinic?
Designing an animal-friendly clinic provides better animal care by strengthening the human-animal bond. These clinics must be designed considering both the pets’ and humans’ experiences. It has been observed that designing pet-friendly clinics provide pets with a more comfortable experience, resulting in more compliant pets which are easier to treat in the long term. Top design experts, graduated in M. Des. in furniture and interior design (https://www.dotsod.in/master-interior-design/), share their experience designing veterinary clinics that prioritize pets’ experience over humans. Read more.
9 Best Design Practices To Make Veterinary Clinic Interior Design Successful
The design of your veterinary practice is extremely important, as it can affect your mood, emotions, and trust. Therefore, you should make an effort to comfort your customers and help them distinguish themselves from the competition. The following is a list of design tips used by the best veterinary clinics across the globe.
- The flow of your veterinary clinic will determine how it operates and how it all comes together. Make a strategy for the clinic. Talk to your team and get their feedback.
- The veterinary clinic should be divided into rooms with a distinct function and enough storage space.
- A vet clinic’s floor plan should be designed to allow a clear traffic flow and prevent animals from escaping.
- A veterinary clinic requires a lot of considerations, such as paint, anti-slip flooring, counter-tops, and so on.
- A neatly designed lobby allows dogs and cats to coexist, with cats being able to perch on higher ground in the lobby’s double-decker terraced seating.
- The clinic’s HVAC system must ensure that the air inside the room is exchanged approximately ten times an hour.
- Keep your veterinary clinic interior design colour-coordinated with your brand colours to create a welcoming and comfortable environment for your patients and clients.
- Softer, natural materials can help to warm up your vet clinic’s interior design and make visitors feel more comfortable.
- Include some light-hearted elements in your design to make your visitors feel more comfortable.
The interior design establishes your clinic as a professional business, which can aid customers in putting their trust in you to care for their pets. Veterinary clinics need to invest in interior designers with a design degree or M Des Interior Design to build a loyal customer base.